okay i lied. i’m doing it again. however, this one *should* be easier because it’s just lists (march’s theme), not full-on posts. then maybe if i get through that alright, i’ll be okay again for november. but we shall see. like i said, it *should* be easier, yet i had so much trouble just getting this one out, so yikes…
anyway, these are the things i did instead of posting my list. or, how i procrastinate.
- i bugged someone to give me ideas. i’ve written them down for future lists, though. 🙂
- i put a batch of clothes in the wash.
- i washed the dishes. well, it was just a pan, but i made sure it was nice and clean.
- i wandered outside and thought about sweeping the lanai.
- i came back instead.
- i had a chat with some girls who wanted to practice their ‘olelo.
- i put the clothes in the dryer.
- i took out the garbage.
- i tried to look up songs that was suggested by person in #1. ended up on wikipedia, saw a fact that i was surprised about, and ended up surfing 10 pages, following links from the original article, about the rolling stones, of all people. oh well, my dad would be proud.
- i shook my fists at the person upstairs who came home, evidenced by the thumping music that rattles my walls. that will continue all the way past midnight.
- i answered a long survey on the phone. grrrrrr.
- i read a few blogs.
- i finished a meme.
- i braided my hair.
- i made the bed.
- i tried to take a nap on a newly-made bed, but it only lasted a few minutes because of the thumping music.
- i fed the animals.
- i rolled around on the newly-made bed.
- i played some games online.
- i went back to person in #1 and tried to talk myself out of doing this list. it did not work. (obviously.)
- i grit my teeth and decided, fine, i’ll do the list.
- i found a bag of chips. salty goodness!
- i wiped my fingers off and decided to finally, 22 things later, begin this list. sheesh.
how am i going to last 30 more days?