or a list on my moodiness
i’m going to be going through a big change soon. here are my feelings:
- happiness. there’s so much happiness to leave the stress behind.
- sadness. just a little, and reserved solely for the kids.
- scared. what if i can’t make my bills?
- anxious. i want to leave already.
- overwhelmedness. ? is that a word? i couldn’t think of the noun version. anyway, lots to do, where to start?
- vengeful. i want to leave everything a mess for the next one to have to clean up.
- guilty. it’s going to be hard for the kids to adjust, i think. *sigh*
- relieved. no more all that other stuff.
- nostalgic. no more all that other stuff.
- nervous. will i be good enough?
i am soooo tired so short list today. i can barely keep my eyes open yet there’s still so many things to do…