even though 2 days have already passed.
- fix the car!
- clean the house. ugh. i’ve had the time the past two days but i haven’t cleaned yet. *sigh*
- rest and try to get rid of this cold. the coldbusters have not been working. 😦
- work on some real awesome lessons i learned at the most wonderful workshop i’ve ever been to. it really rejuvenated me. i predict this will fade at 7:45 the monday morning we go back.
- clean up my classroom. ugh. why is there nothing but cleaning in my future?
- make some cookies.
- whip up a batch of li hing mui lollipops for my sister to take to visit her friend who moved to the mainland.
- find some sort of activities or opportunities for the boy to be social.
- get easter gifts for the nieces & nephew.
- really get into tahitian hip hop.
- file my tax forms and financial aid papers.
- do my book orders.
- spend quality time with the boy. whoops. this should be #1.
- finish sewing the bookbags.
- crunch numbers to see if there’s enough for a new tv (old one is fritzing) after the car repairs and the dental bills. oh, i also need a new a/c soon, before the hot weather comes. oh and this bed is poking me with its springs sticking out. *sigh*
- go visiting.
hopefully it can all get done in 2 weeks. i think i’ll get to … 1 of them. hopefully.