i just saw an episode of law & order that had andrew mccarthy. i was so in love with him, and seeing him look older was a bit hard to take! he’s still handsome, but very different looking from the 80s pinups i drooled over. anyway, began to think of the celebrity crushes i had…
- andrew mccarthy. loved his eyes. he looked so sensitive, even though i had read reports that he was actually not a very nice person. broke my heart to read that.
- johnny depp. hubba hubba. he is so handsome.
- jason priestley. i first saw him on teen angel and thought he was mighty handsome (lovely eyes). then of course came beverly hills 90210. in the later years though, i became attracted to luke perry.
- richie sambora. everyone says “ewww” but i thought he was handsome. jon bov jovi just didn’t do anything for me. however, i do have to say that right now, jon bon jovi looks mighty fine. he has aged very well.
- roger taylor. he was the quiet one in duran duran and not into that make-up and stuff like his other bandmates, so i dug him the most.
- ricky martin. i have to say he was an awfully cute youngster when i was a teen, and even though i couldn’t stand menudo, i was drawn to him in all the teen magazines.
- hugh grant. hubba hubba hubba. again, beautiful eyes. and his accent and talking style reminds me of an old boyfriend. broke my heart when he got arrested.
- another one of my crushes broke my heart when he got arrested. but we won’t go into that now.
- john travolta. more back in the day than now–now he scares me. but back then–i grew up on grease and he was danny zukko!
- josh holloway. verrrrrry fine.
- keanu reeves. didn’t care for the whole bill & ted shtick but when he cut his hair for speed? yowza!
- vincent d’onofrio. this is a rather recent one. i know he’s been on tons of other things, but it wasn’t until law and order: criminal intent that i started to sit up and take notice.
- benjamin bratt. hott. julia roberts didn’t know how lucky she was.
- ashton kutcher. must be the cheekbones or something about the angles in his face…
- wentworth miller. gorgeous and piercing eyes.
- scott patterson. i love the character he played, but he was also a baseball player (picked up by the braves in the first round draft!) so that adds to his hotness.
- donny osmond. he was my first crush. i was like 6 or something. but i’ve seen him lately, and he’s not that bad!
- mark mcgrath. very cute. a few years ago, this other teacher who was on my grade level would call me “mrs. mcgrath” causing much confusion among the kids. 😛 but you do have to admit, my name sounds good with his! 😉
that’s all i can think of for now. yes, there are some major stars that are missing that i just did not ever think was hot, not now, nor back then (tom cruise, brad pitt, etc.). and this list does not include the ones i thought were handsome (tom selleck, ralph macchio, john stamos, and many more…). this is just the ones i’ve fantasized about having a life with (oh, i guess donny osmond wouldn’t count then because i was only 6 at the time! i wasn’t imagining a life with him back then!!!). er, still, that’s kinda a lot, huh? whoops.