Okay, day 2’s assignment is a list post. I did a whole month of those, and that was so hard–I’m way too wordy and way too rambly for lists. But I told myself I’ll try everything no matter how uncomfortable it is. That’s the only way we get better, right? 🙂
Reasons to NOT clean the house
- it is fun to step over items in the path–your very own obstacle course!
- it takes skill to build up a pile without having it fall over.
- you won’t have to entertain many visitors.
- your memories and things of significance are all around you within reach.
- your animals are more able to be caught when they escape, as they navigate around things.
- there’s a definite artistic element to delicately placed items in the heaps of things all over the place.
- hone your scavenger skill by having to search for things.
- you can spare yourself injury from moving things around.
- this disorganization keeps your always-categorizing mind working hard!
- you have more time to do other, more important things, like read.
- you don’t feel so alone as you would in a cleared, empty, uncluttered place.
- you can be on a tv show!
just trying to make myself feel better, since I *did* injure myself rearranging stuff around. *sigh*